The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Altra AFW1836P Women's Solstice Road Running shoes
- NewStylish Mens Fashion shoes Distressed Crack Leather Lace-up Biker Boots
- Prime shoes Oxford plein Brogue Cadre Cousu black Box Calf Chaussure à Lacets
- shoes men PACIOTTI 4US blue MIDNIGHT MODELLO PU1 NUOVE SCONTO 30%
- Tretorn Men's Smogensson Suede Ankle-High Walking shoes
- ASICS Ladies 'JOLT' Running shoes GREY AQUA WHITE (T7K8N) Sz. 9M NIB
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Pelham Mule - Choose SZ color
- Durango Men's Black Leather Boots Short Western Style Size 11D Zip-Up DB950
- FRATELLI ROSSETTI 10117_3283 Pantolette Sandale Zehentrenner EU 40.3 4 UK 7 purple
- Josef Seibel Womens black leather shoes size 41
- Men's shoes ROBERTO BOTTICELLI 8 (EU 41) desert boots brown nabuk BT546
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
New 300 white Balance CRT300WL rnjhrs7390-Men's Trainers
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.