The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Guess By Marciano Men’s Boots GMGeneral, Black, 12M, New In Box
- Mens gold Embroidered Dragon Leather Casual Ankle Boot Dress shoes Pointy Toe
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Black ovo 10.5
- Relife shoes women Trekking Hi-Top da Ginnastica con Lacci 8067-18801-03R Black
- Tod's Women's Leather Fringe Sandal shoes Black
- MIZUNO WOMENS WAVE RIDER 22 TRADEWINDS TEABERRY SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- women Jerusalem Sandals Bathsheba color brown Honey size 41.5 EU 10 US
- shoes ONITSUKA TIGER Homme black Cuir naturel D4J2L-9090
- women Vaneli Dollie Bottes color black Black Nabuck size 39 EU 8 US
- New with Box Ann Taylor Tilary Suede Shooties in Turkish Coffee Size 5.5
- Stuart Weitzman Oncourse Elektrischer Laniard Designer Sandalen 11
- AE792 MOMA shoes brown suede women elegant EU 37
- BALLERINA ITALIANO black silver PINKO
- Damen schuhe HOGAN 35,5 EU pumps wildleder brown red AZ126-35,5
- Genuine Burberry Ballerina Flat shoes
- Ahnu Womens Montara II Hiking shoes- Pick SZ color.
- BNIB LADIES JIGSAW HEELED GLADIATOR SANDAL NUDE SUEDE SIZE 39 UK 6
- Cole Haan Men's Kelson Penny Loafers Marine bluee Suede Size 12 M
- women INC International Concepts Sandales À Talon color white Bright White T
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Plateau DELIGHT-600TL-02 Tan Stiefelette - rnnajj8189-Women's Heels
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Anlass:||Spezieller Anlass||Genaue Absatzhöhe:||15|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.